Larionovs v. Latvia - Tess v. Latvia - retroactive application of criminal law - 1949 mass deportation
Decision Zelenka v. the Czech Republic - dismissal of an appeal on points of law for lack of legal representation
Arrêt Horncastle et autres c. Royaume-Uni - dialogue judiciaire sur l'utilisation des preuves par ouï-dire
Arrêt Ibrahim et autres c. Royaume-Uni - accès tardif à un avocat durant un interrogatoire de police
Judgment Chbihi Loudoudi and Others v. Belgium - refusal to grant adoption of a child in kafala care
Christmas shoppers hunting for a last-minute festive bargain will spend£2.1 million for every minute the shops are open today with an average of £92.31 per person.
Laying out some ground rules can ensure life in your first home with your partner starts off smoothly
I’d resisted moving in with my boyfriend of three years for about two years and 11 months but eventually we began to search for our first home
Nestled in the north-east corner of Hampshire, the tranquil district of Hart has been crowned as the place with the best quality of life in the UK for the fourth year in a row.
- Décision Zelenka c. République tchèque - rejet d'un pourvoi en cassation pour défaut d’avocat
- Larionovs v. Latvia - Tess v. Latvia - retroactive application of criminal law - 1949 mass deportation
- Decision Zelenka v. the Czech Republic - dismissal of an appeal on points of law for lack of legal representation
- Arrêts concernant Allemagne, Azerbaïjan, Norvège et Russie 18.12.14
- Judgments concerning Azerbaijan, Germany, Norway, and Russia 18.12.14