OFT probes price of heating oil - Households who use oil to heat their homes face 'high prices and misleading information' from suppliers, says the Office of Fair Trading
Crisis, what crisis? -
Hat tip, Chris Hopkins
Is this really going to happen. The West does not have the money or energy to enter another conflict.We will see.
UK prepares for Libya no-fly zone - UK forces are preparing to help enforce a no-fly zone over Libya after the UN backed "all necessary measures", short of an invasion, to protect civilians. [Front Page News]
Self Employed Payday Loans -
Are you a self employed and looking for fast cash? If yes then Self Employed Payday Loans is here to find you the cash you were looking for. We have organized an effective range of self employed loans for you! Apply with us and get hold on needed funds quickly!
- Grand Chamber judgment Kuric and Others v. Slovenia - question of pecuniary damage decided in 'erased' people case
- Arrêt de Grande Chambre Kuric et autres c. Slovénie - question du préjudice matériel à octroyer aux 'personnes effacées
- Grand Chamber hearing Tarakhel v. Switzerland
- Audience de Grande Chambre Tarakhel c. Suisse
- Arrêt Howald Moor et autres c. Suisse - maladies causées par l’amiante et règles de péremption ou de prescription