OFT probes price of heating oil - Households who use oil to heat their homes face 'high prices and misleading information' from suppliers, says the Office of Fair Trading
Crisis, what crisis? -
Hat tip, Chris Hopkins
Is this really going to happen. The West does not have the money or energy to enter another conflict.We will see.
UK prepares for Libya no-fly zone - UK forces are preparing to help enforce a no-fly zone over Libya after the UN backed "all necessary measures", short of an invasion, to protect civilians. [Front Page News]
Self Employed Payday Loans -
Are you a self employed and looking for fast cash? If yes then Self Employed Payday Loans is here to find you the cash you were looking for. We have organized an effective range of self employed loans for you! Apply with us and get hold on needed funds quickly!
- Arrêt Firth et autres c. R-U - affaires de suivi concernant le droit de vote des détenus
- Judgment Firth and Others v. the UK - follow-up prisoner voting cases
- Grand Chamber judgment Fernandez Martinez v. Spain - Decision not to renew the contract, as religious education teacher, of a Catholic priest who was married, was legitimate and proportionate
- Arrêt Jelic c. Croatie - enquête sur un crime de guerre
- Judgments concerning Russia, Slovenia, and ‘the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia’ 12.06.14