What every American should be made to learn about the IG Torture Report - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.coSubmitted by justadmin on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 07:20
What does the UK decision on offshore banks mean? - I have been chased by journalists (all from outside the UK) today asking what the UK decision to force offshore banks to disclose details of account holders to HM Revenue & Customs might mean. The Swiss are particularly keen.
The honest answer is, of course, that we do not yet know.
- Annonce d'arrêt de Grande Chambre dans l'affaire Mocanu et autres c. Roumanie
- Forthcoming Grand Chamber judgment in the case of Mocanu and others v. Romania
- Arrêt Firth et autres c. R-U - affaires de suivi concernant le droit de vote des détenus
- Judgment Firth and Others v. the UK - follow-up prisoner voting cases
- Grand Chamber judgment Fernandez Martinez v. Spain - Decision not to renew the contract, as religious education teacher, of a Catholic priest who was married, was legitimate and proportionate