What every American should be made to learn about the IG Torture Report - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.coSubmitted by justadmin on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 07:20
What does the UK decision on offshore banks mean? - I have been chased by journalists (all from outside the UK) today asking what the UK decision to force offshore banks to disclose details of account holders to HM Revenue & Customs might mean. The Swiss are particularly keen.
The honest answer is, of course, that we do not yet know.
- Grand Chamber judgment Fernandez Martinez v. Spain - Decision not to renew the contract, as religious education teacher, of a Catholic priest who was married, was legitimate and proportionate
- Arrêt Jelic c. Croatie - enquête sur un crime de guerre
- Judgments concerning Russia, Slovenia, and ‘the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia’ 12.06.14
- Arrêt Maric c. Croatie - enfant mort-né traité comme déchet hospitalier
- Arrêts concernant 'L’ex-République yougoslave de Macédoine', la Russie et la Slovénie 12.06.14