What every American should be made to learn about the IG Torture Report - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.coSubmitted by justadmin on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 07:20
What does the UK decision on offshore banks mean? - I have been chased by journalists (all from outside the UK) today asking what the UK decision to force offshore banks to disclose details of account holders to HM Revenue & Customs might mean. The Swiss are particularly keen.
The honest answer is, of course, that we do not yet know.
- Décision Zelenka c. République tchèque - rejet d'un pourvoi en cassation pour défaut d’avocat
- Larionovs v. Latvia - Tess v. Latvia - retroactive application of criminal law - 1949 mass deportation
- Decision Zelenka v. the Czech Republic - dismissal of an appeal on points of law for lack of legal representation
- Arrêts concernant Allemagne, Azerbaïjan, Norvège et Russie 18.12.14
- Judgments concerning Azerbaijan, Germany, Norway, and Russia 18.12.14